We are excited to announce our acquisition of Taxi for Email, the email design and productivity platform!
This milestone allows us to further deliver on our company’s mission to elevate email and unleash its potential. SparkPost sends over 4.5 trillion emails every year, and has the world’s largest data footprint to help brands make fast, data-driven decisions. Our people have decades of email expertise to help even the most sophisticated, enterprise-level senders elevate their email. But to truly re-define enterprise email, we’re not stopping there.
Taxi for Email is the email design and productivity platform that enterprise email teams use to make high performing email, quicker and at larger scale. Taxi has reduced email production costs and lead time by 80%. They’ve simplified many of the most challenging aspects of email production while also boosting customer engagement.
The Taxi product:
- Allows non-technical marketers to rapidly create attractive, compelling emails that render correctly and meet brand guidelines, all using an easy to build, modular Email Design System.
- Reduces the time required to approve emails from weeks to days by providing a powerful collaboration platform for all email stakeholders.
- Scales advanced email capabilities such as segment-specific templating, internationalization, and localization.
And as part of the SparkPost family, our collective customers can take advantage of solutions that will help them:
- Create marketing, triggered, and transactional email with the Taxi for Email product, now with the full support and scale of SparkPost and its expertise and capabilities.
- Experience a seamless integration and specific coding syntax recognition with most major third-party email providers, including SparkPost and our channel partners such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle, Adobe, Iterable and Braze, helping to expand the value delivered through those relationships.
I am thrilled to welcome Taxi for Email employees to the SparkPost family. We’re going to achieve a lot together in the near future that will benefit our customers and the email industry overall. The next chapter is going to be exciting!
To read more details about this news, you can see our press release here.
– Rich Harris