Are you still running an older version of Momentum? In mid-October 2021, our Product Engineering team released Momentum 4.4 which includes some handy feature enhancements.
A few highlights of the 4.4 release include:
- HAProxy support
- XFER support, for optimizing delivery to domains like orange.fr, cox.net, etc. at scale
- Scheduled Send support for REST injections
- FIPS mode support with OpenSSL
- Updated versions of gnutls, HTTP/2 and jlog libraries
- Several other requested fixes and updates
In total, there are over 30 new features and 30 fixes included in this release. We appreciate our customers and will continue investing in the Momentum platform.
One key part of this release is the easy upgrade path to 4.4 from previous versions. In the seven-minute video linked below, I walk through a live in-place upgrade from Momentum 4.2.38 directly to 4.4.0.
Throughout this video, I reference the upgrade instructions in our support downloads area. These documents are restricted to access by existing Momentum customers who should all have access credentials.
Feel free to reach out to anyone on the team if you need any support upgrading to this latest version.
~Tom Mairs, Director of Solutions Engineering