It’s our duty as email marketers to give all subscribers a great email experience. And that includes everyone. The emails we send should be easy to read and understand for everyone, including people with disabilities. That’s why accessibility considerations should be part of your entire email creation process, from start to finish.
But how can you get started? We’ve put together an easy-to-follow cheat sheet to help you on your way to ensuring your emails are as inclusive as possible!
These 10 steps cover:
- The optimum font size and line height for your emails
- Font style considerations
- How to better structure, space out and align your email copy
- Colour contrast advice and resources
- ALT text best practices and resources
Download your cheat sheet today!